Music promotes creativity, expression and develops social skills. The Live Music programme is a Musical Showcase for the whole school, year groups or classes. A key component of the National Curriculum, live music brings musicians into the school environment to perform and showcase their instruments and performance skills.
- A stimulating live music experience for your school, year group or class
- A brilliant way to inspire and reward your pupils
- Build interest in musical learning by seeing musicians performing live
- Curriculum-linked set lists to stimulate further learning in your school’s chosen topic
- Available for all key stages, the session lasts for an hour with 3 or 4 musicians, grouped to show diversity of instruments, a specific genre or curriculum focus
- ‘Rock and Pop’ and Classical genres available